Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mommy's little virtuoso

During our Christmas card "photo shoot," I took a few small videos of Liesl at the piano. She has picked up "singing." She apparently is showing more musical and singing talent than her mom. (When you view the video, you'll get the idea that this isn't saying much about Mommy's musical (in) abilities. Still, be kind. She's only 2.)

I also got a few other shots that I thought were worth sharing.
Just hangin' out, being a baby.

I don't find this bow nearly as hilarious as you do.


Such serious, well-behaved children.

(who do they think they're fooling?)


Artistic shot at the piano.
(Little does anyone know, there's a massive
poopie in the works under that lovely dress.)


YOU ALL SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
I WANNA BE DOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

No comments: