Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BABIES!

I just delivered a meal to a member of my Mom's club. She has a 2 year-old daughter and a brand-new, 3 week-old baby boy. She brought him to the door when I dropped off her meal so I could meet him.

Oh...my...gosh. Someone stop me. It is WAY too soon for another baby. We don't even know if we're going to have another one...now is NOT the time to decide! But he was so sweet, soft, and innocent...asleep in her arms...and she looked wonderful. The new mother glow was all about her. Oh, how I wanted to cuddle that new little baby boy.

Here's a peek at what really makes MY baby happy. I don't know if it's her father's genes (what is it with men loving bodily functions?), or if it is just a really enjoyable activity, or if she's just an all-around, happy baby--but nothing fires this kid up like a good poopie and (multiple) diaper changes. Thank goodness for cloth diapers....I do diaper changes on this kid about 12 times in a 24-hour period. They have been a savings not only to the environment, but to our budget as well. Momma's milk has great throughput. I absolutly love to change diapers, on my kids and on anyone else's. I know I am not the only mother that feels that way, too. :-)


1 comment:

Mrs Swan said...

Lets try this again- your blog ate my first comment

I feel you on the unsure about third and my second isn't even here yet. LOL She sure is a cutie with her giggles.

Thanks to you when I say dide or diddie or dipey or any of the short versions you use (can't think of it right now) my DH is always like what the heck!? LOL

I commented back to you in my blog and I am going to go add pictures in a few.