Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday, Liesl!

My sweet little baby is 2 years old! What a thrill to watch her grow and learn!

We had a nice "little" party at Grammie and Papa's house. No fuss, just family. Grammie made a wonderful meal to celebrate. There were new toys to play with, naps to be taken, and laps to be cuddled upon. Many thanks to my friends who remembered her birthday with emails and cards!
Liesl at 2 weeks old

Liesl at 2 years old--with a massive second helping of personality :-)

She's on MY side of the couch!

Ava at Liesl's party--"Papa, I'm BORED, when do I get presents?"


At Liesl's party, Grammie served ham.
(You are what you eat.)

Mommy, does Wilton know about you? (tongue in cheek)

1 comment:

Mrs Swan said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO cute! Happy Belated Birthday little Liesl!!

Aww momma the cake is beautiful! I buy Aaron's but that is because I <3 the cake that Publix makes and I only get it on B-days LOL